The mission of the Wellspring Institute is to help people learn new ways to change the brain for the better – for more happiness, love, and wisdom, and for making this world a better place. The Institute is a nonprofit corporation with 501c3 (tax-exempt) status and donations are tax-deductible. Please consider making a donation today.
We Thank You.
We Thank You.
The Wise Brain Bulletin is a FREE monthly e-newsletter that brings you skillful means – from psychology, neurology, and contemplative practice – for personal well-being, relationships, work, and spiritual development. To subscribe to The Wise Brain Bulletin, simply enter your email address above. We will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe anytime.
- Buddha’s Brain on YouTube
- Rick Hanson – How to Change Your Brain - September, 2011
- Rick Hanson – How to Take in the Good - September, 2011
- Rick Hanson – Understanding Neuroplasticity - September, 2011
- Interview: Law of Attraction Radio Network - September, 2011
- Rick Hanson – The Enlightened Brain - June, 2011
- Interview: Energy Talk Radio - May, 2011
- Stanford Happiness Conference Keynote & panel discussion - February, 2011
- Empathy Documentary Project: Rick Hanson on Empathy - January, 2011
- Authors@Google: Rick Hanson - May, 2010
- Interview: The Laughter Show - April, 2010
- Whose Brain Is It Anyway? (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) - Hampton Boys School, London UK, December, 2009
- The Self-Transforming Brain (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) - FACES Conference, April, 2009
- The Science of Mindfulness - Awakening Joy, February, 2008
- The Brain and Joy - Awakening Joy, January, 2008 (starts at 6 1/2 minutes)
- Happiness Is Inherent in Our Fundamental Essence - Awakening Joy, November, 2008 (starts one minute in)