The mission of the Wellspring Institute is to help people learn new ways to change the brain for the better – for more happiness, love, and wisdom, and for making this world a better place. The Institute is a nonprofit corporation with 501c3 (tax-exempt) status and donations are tax-deductible. Please consider making a donation today.
We Thank You.
We Thank You.
The Wise Brain Bulletin is published bimonthly (6 times a year), and contains major articles as well as lots of nuggets about the brain, inspiring quotes, links to awe-inspiring pictures and websites, and much more. To subscribe to the Wise Brain Bulletin, simply enter your email address above. We will never share your email address and you can unsubscribe anytime.
- Buddha’s Brain on YouTube
- Rick Hanson – How to Change Your Brain - September, 2011
- Rick Hanson – How to Take in the Good - September, 2011
- Rick Hanson – Understanding Neuroplasticity - September, 2011
- Interview: Law of Attraction Radio Network - September, 2011
- Rick Hanson – The Enlightened Brain - June, 2011
- Interview: Energy Talk Radio - May, 2011
- Stanford Happiness Conference Keynote & panel discussion - February, 2011
- Empathy Documentary Project: Rick Hanson on Empathy - January, 2011
- Authors@Google: Rick Hanson - May, 2010
- Interview: The Laughter Show - April, 2010
- Whose Brain Is It Anyway? (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) - Hampton Boys School, London UK, December, 2009
- The Self-Transforming Brain (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) - FACES Conference, April, 2009
- The Science of Mindfulness - Awakening Joy, February, 2008
- The Brain and Joy - Awakening Joy, January, 2008 (starts at 6 1/2 minutes)
- Happiness Is Inherent in Our Fundamental Essence - Awakening Joy, November, 2008 (starts one minute in)